Contribute to WP Learning Lab
WP Learning Lab needs YOU!
We are currently seeking WordPress users, web developers, coders, marketers, small business owners and anyone who has useful WordPress knowledge to become WP Learning Lab contributors.
You can create, get paid, get FREE stuff and have TONS of fun… maybe even get famous.
Here’s how it works.
- Apply to become a contributor below. Tell us what you do and can do and as much as you can about you. Links to your videos or blog.
- Talk to our editors to be assigned tutorials. We always have tutorials we need created and we are always open to new tutorial ideas.
- Create an outline and get it approved by your editor.
- Create your tutorial and, whenever possible, create a screen capture video of you executing the tutorial.
- Send your tutorial (and raw video if you made one) to your editor with your notes.
- Your editor will review the content and notes and approve it or ask for revisions.
- Once your tutorial is approved your talent fee will be paid via paypal.
- Get your next tutorial from the editor and do it again.
The sky really is the limit… Here are some basic fee guidelines:
- Written tutorial of at least 700 words with step-by-step instructions $5
- Written tutorial of at least 700 words with step-by-step instructions and a screen capture video of you executing those steps $15
- Under 30 minute mini-projects $50
- Under 60 minute projects $100
- Under 3 hour full course $500
- Mastery Course 8 hours $2000
You can really stack up some great extra money and have a lot of fun.
The first step is to fill out the form below: