You may be wondering a little about how I came to be here with you today.
Let me tell you a quick story about graduating from University with a degree in a field I didn’t want to work in. Instead, I went to work with my father in the restaurant business. Turned out I didn’t like that very much and father was getting older. So, after 5 years of wearing ‘many hats’ we sold the restaurant. Then I became a ‘cog in the wheel’ for a medium-sized corporation that provided call center services. I was hired to be their internet marketing specialist.
At the same time I was trying to figure out how I could create time freedom and financial security for myself and my family by leveraging the internet.
I was constantly struggling with how to make my goals become reality.
And I was getting more and more disgusted with working ‘for the man’.
Then something really bad happened: my father, who I was really close to, became sick. Over a 3 year period his conditions became worse and worse and he eventually passed away due to complications from myasthenia gravis.
Which meant I had to take those years off of building my own business to take care of my father. Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t trade that time with my father for anything in the world, but that time did set me back.
After my dad passedaway I was in bad shape and desperate, but I wasn’t ready to give up on my dream of providing a wonderful lifestyle for my new family: my wife and daughter. My son didn’t arrive until later.
Then I put all my effort into building my online business and finally figured out how all the pieces fit together to make a living on the internet.
At that point, everything changed!
I finally figured out how to:
– Create services that caused business owners and solopreneurs to COME TO ME to help them, so I never had to chase a lead again.
– Create simple websites that generated passive income through selling ad space and affiliate promotions.
– Build products that help people learn, master and make money so they can live their dreams as well. All using WordPress and other online services.
Because I figured out how all the pieces fit together to make a living on the internet, I was able to:
– Live my dream of working from home with a legitimate business while spending as much time as I wanted with my family.
– Make a huge difference in people’s lives all over the world both through my teachings, but also through my philanthropic efforts.
– Help other people reach their business and life goals by leveraging the power and scale of the internet.
Now I’m living my dream of providing a wonderful lifestyle for my family and I never have to worry about spending my time doing things I don’t like ever again.
And that’s why I’m so passionate about creating “WordPress training to help you make more money for yourself, your clients and your business.” so you can use the same tools I did to create the lifestyle you want to live too!
See you at the top!